Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crazy Going

HOLY God, LORD, Jesus, oh My!
HOTTT SOO HE! CRAZY GOING am I; less than speech; Cannot right speak!

SERIOUSLY, what made of is this man? Cells, tissues, organs, and all that good stuff, but they've come together to create such an astounding specimen of the human adult male! LIKE WTF? How can any guy be this insanely hot and not be kidnapped and locked up in somebody's basement already?

Somebody needs to slap me right now or give me a powerful sedative
cuz I can't get down from this high!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*To Maxwell, my kidnapping comment is of course for humorous effect. If you do go missing, I'm sure the gay community will unite in a global effort to search for you, so that you can get back to modeling and sharing your wonderful sexiness with us forever and ever and ever and ever!*

No comments:

Post a Comment