Thursday, July 2, 2015

Leading Men Exposed

Correct me if I'm mistaken, I don't remember ever seeing so many movie posters featuring shirtless guys as I've seen this year. Maybe it's the progressive and liberal movement that is making such posters so hum-drum an issue. Maybe it's advertisers realizing that sex sells...Well, whatever it is, it's happening...and I LOVE IT!
Is it effective? Does having a hot shirtless actor on the poster make you want to see the movie more? Which of these movie do you want to see the most? Is it because of the poster, or a trailer? Or is it because of the actress?

Also, of the three actors (Josh Duhamel, Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling), pick one to fuck, pick one to marry, and pick one to kill. I want to see FIVE responses before I tell you who I would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment