Saturday, June 27, 2015

Being Lucky & Handsome

Every decade has its share of beautiful men. As much as I love this new millennium in terms of abundance of hot men...I absolutely adore the selection of hunks that the 90's had to offer. From the Baywatch series to men on Soaps allowed to be a little fury...it was a glorious time. The only problem was....it's sooooooo rare to find large HQ pix of those fabulous years!


Seeing photos of this guy every now and then, I think, "Wow, this guy is amazing....I wish I knew his name to find more photos of him!" It took a while, but finally, I know! Bless Superhero fan for familiarizing me with the 'body of work' of Lucky Vanous.
For the most part, I believe 'handsome' is the highest level of hotness a man can be. As you might know, my idea of 'handsome' is quite particular; I use it very sparingly. And as much as I want to call this guy 'handsome,' I'm afraid even that term isn't good enough to describe the magnitude of his beauty, and how much I am attracted to a man like him.

This guy ain't my definition of a man. He's my definition of a god! 

No comments:

Post a Comment