Friday, June 19, 2015

Man of the Month: Drew Pare

I know I say a lot of men are beautiful, gorgeous, hot, sexy, and all that. And I know I've claimed many models to be pure perfection. And I know I've said some models are incapable of taking a bad photographs. But never have I meant it on this kind of level of truthfulness.

The dark brown hair and blue eyes...already had passed my 'superman' status. The chiseled jawline and overall facial structure makes him one of the handsomest men on the face of the planet. And that bod (more of that soon) is beyond the limits of what words can describe.

These images by Frank Louis are undoubtedly eye-confection, and yes, I'll add more from the series as we go on...but I'll also add other really gorgeous photos rarely seen in other blogs, so you'll have to stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment