Monday, June 29, 2015

Man of the Moment: Greg Plitt


I've posted lots of hot hunks on my blog in the past...from pretty boys to handsome men.
But I don't think I've ever dedicated a whole post on a pure, raw, macho macho man before!
And now that I'm doing it, it's crazy to think that I haven't done it more often!
With sexy green eyes and brilliant smile and one of the best masculine jaw lines,
Greg Plitt is already captivating with his clothes on...
But of course, when he gets shirtless, the adrenaline really kicks in!
(Check out his facebook page)
Following the footsteps of his elder sister whom he so admired, Greg started out his young adult life by enrolling into the West Point Military Academy, where he could play his favorite sport: wrestling. Greg graduated four years later and served five years in the military. During his service, he commanded a company of 180 people. From the looks of it, he must have been a amazing leader to follow.

Whatever the path that led to his acting and successful modeling career now, we--the community who appreciates beautiful male form--thank God he took that path! All my best wishes, Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment