Monday, June 29, 2015

Jason Statham is not, I repeat, NOT Expendable

Frequent gracer of Fitness magazines, Jason Statham's chiseled good looks and rock-hard body makes him an actor with screen presence like no other.

While other actors are letting their body, Jason at 38 is still working out and keeping himself in tip-top shape!
Ever since he took off his shirt to fight a few henchmen in the Transporter, I was transfixed on this guy...

...and I'm glad to report that my fixation has never really stopped!

As long as he keeps getting shirtless and fighting badies, I'm always gonna be rooting for this man!

So of the hugantic whos-who of action star-studded cast for the Expendables (OUT NOW), I can definitely say Jason is sexier than all of those guys combined! *He betta get shirtless in this one*

No comments:

Post a Comment