Friday, June 26, 2015

Sexiest Pose: Climb Out of Pool

It's an iconic pose. A man rises out of the water; the muscles of his arms flexing as they straighten; the veins of his under his skin taut; the muscles of his shoulders rippling; more and more of his magnificent dripping wet torso exposed to the air; and finally, the revelation of his lean abs.

It is impossible not to stare when a sexy guy climbs out of the pool. This is quite possibly one of the sexiest movement a man's body can make; and when captured in a still photograph, it becomes one of the sexiest pose ever.

I've featured quite of few of this type of sexy pose recently, and I will continue to feature more of these in the next few days. Today, I'll feature unknown guys! If you know any of them...please tell me their name, and I will move them accordingly.
***
***

***
***
***
***
***

No comments:

Post a Comment