Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BuhBye Clynes


Although the choices to begin featuring this man on a Tuesday and to officially announce him as Man of the Week on Wednesday were a bit odd. And it seems strange that it's taken me almost three years to get to this point...But I daresay there is nothing wrong whatsoever that Justin Clynes has finally been spotlighted on my blog the way he deserves to be featured.

To send him off. Here are some of my favorite comments on him this week:

From Rob: "He is undoubtedly the most handsome young man I have seen on here. Justin certainly has what it takes to me a model and a star. I'm a semi retired professional photographer and I'd love to get him behind the lens of my camera...whoa! He has been blessed."

From Mike: "There's this line that guys cross between being a young man and full-fledged man, and with most guys I find they lose something as they cross is. But this guys is actually much more beautiful than he was few years ago."

From Marc: "That heavy sigh you hear is me falling head over heels for him right along with you!"

Finally, as someone simply put it, "wow"!

Thanks to everyone's great comments. As much fun as it is for me to post the guys I like...it's ten times funner to hear your thoughts, whether bad or good. Thanks for keeping my (fledgling) interest in this blog alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment