Sunday, June 28, 2015

Man of Two Weeks: Tomas Skoloudik

It feels like forever since I've showcased a Man of the Week (or two). I guess it's worth the wait to discover a mesmerizing guy who has the charisma and looks to carry this blog for 14 or more straight days. 25-year-old Czech model, Tomas Skoloudik has NEVER appeared on this blog before, so yeah, that meant he climbed up and nested in my heart in a relatively short time.
The collection of images I have on him is absolutely orgasmicly fantastic, and I can't wait to share 'em with you all. Of course there will be more of his beautiful arms and gorgeous lightly-furred chest. For those who love legs, you'll have a feast on his delectable gams. For those with my preference, you'll drool over the pictures of his lovely backside.
SO, WHO'S EXCITED?!!!!
Pictures retrieved from SAKS online catalog. Thanks krytoh for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment