Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Nature of Man


This oh-so-pretty man is Mark Herrema, and believe it or not, he has a long history with this blog. When I first discovered him way back in 2007, when the blog was a little more than one month old, I featured him in an open-shirt hotness post, praising him as 'quite possibly the CUTEST face I've ever seen!

Now, more than 2 years later, after featuring so many 'favorite models,' I stand firm at my initial opinion. This guy is outstandingly PURTY! And it's not just his beautiful eyes, and amazing pair of succulent lips, it's also his body, the sparse patches of fur on his chest and treasure trail decorating his beautiful glowing golden skin, underlined wonderfully by toned muscles. Am I being too over-the-top in describing him? Nope! This man is FLAWLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment